November 6, 2008
- I should have a new job by Wednesday. Step one.
- I stepped on the scale again because it’s the one year anniversary of starting Weight Watchers. I lost 20 pounds in the three months I was active in the program. Now I’m 35 pounds down from my starting weight. Which I think is okay for not trying. I could tell because my jeans fit me much better this winter. Maybe I’ll go back to really trying.
- I think I need some stinking goals.
- I don’t know what my stinking goals should be.
- I’m moving on. Not in a direction that I know yet (is it forward or back), but the brakes are off and I’m moving on.
- I will create my own happiness.