Ten ways you know you are watching a movie from the mid nineties
August 30, 2008
- All cell phones are black and huge with a pull up antenna.
- The leading lady is sporting a “Rachael.”
- The “great” bridesmaids dresses are made of black velor.
- You think for a second that this movie might be from the eighties, but where’s all the neon?
- Paul Giamatti is playing a bell hop with one line.
- The story line involves an abortion and the girl goes through with it (that’s a downer but it’s true.)
- Wedding dresses with short sleeves.
- The laptop is two inches thick.
- The leading man looks like Paul Buchman from “Mad About You.”
- No bootcut jeans.